This seaside town will make you feel like you’ve stepped into a time machine and blasted to America’s rendition of the Victorian-era. Whether you’re looking for an aquatic adventure or a walk down the nation’s memory lane, this city has something for every kind of globetrotter. Known for its beautifully restored architecture and charming antiquity, a private jet to Brunswick is a grand start to a quaint getaway on Georgia’s sunny coast.
Several causeways connect the city to the four barrier islands of the beautiful Golden Isles. Nestled on the north end of Jekyll Island is one of the only tree-graveyard beaches in the country, Driftwood Beach. This eerie, yet mysteriously alluring shoreline is dotted with ancient tree branches and driftwood, attracting photographers from all around the state for a unique backdrop.
While a charter jet to Brunswick, Georgia is an adventure in itself, you can also charter a cruise along the Brunswich Ship channel and St. Simons Estuaries System. Brave a private shark fishing excursion or enjoy a show put on by the beautiful creatures of the water, blue dolphins!
For a more subtle day on the water, the city is home to numerous private beaches. Spend your mornings collecting seashells and your afternoons working on the best-sunkissed tan under the sultry sun. From St. Simon Island to Jekyll Island, the sand bars and salt marshes make for top-notch fishing, swimming, and bird watching.
Old Town Brunswick Historic District is the place to be for a glimpse of America’s past. Known for highly preserved buildings, some dating back to 1771, visitors can enjoy theater performances, boutiques, or simply marvel at the Victorian estates lining Union Street. No private jet charter trip to Brunswick, GA is complete without visiting Lover’s Oak, the emblem of the town’s dedication to history. Through its massive trunk, 13-foot diameter, and 900-years of living, this treasured oak tree provides shade and years of stories to tell.
Avid golfers can charter a private jet to Brunswick, Georgia, and play on some of the region’s finest courses. Sea Island’s Seaside Course, a Tom Fazio re-design, combines challenging levels and natural beauty. Home to the PGA TOUR’s RSM Classic, it’s been hailed as one of the best courses in the nation by some of the most country’s most elite players.
Between the well-preserved historic buildings and beautiful marine landscape, this city gives luxury travelers the best of both worlds. Charter your next private flight to Brunswick, Georgia with evoJets, the leading jet charter service for all North American destinations.
Brunswick, Georgia Private Jet Airports
- Brunswick Golden Isles Airport (KBQK / BQK) — Also known as Glynco Jetport, this facility is only five miles from the central business district of Brunswick. Often used for general aviation, it is one of the primary airports for private travel.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Brunswick, GA
- Private Jets from New York to Brunswick, GA – Jet to Brunswick from NYC for prime access to St. Simons and Jekyll Island.
- Charter Flights from Washington DC to Brunswick, GA – Explore the gorgeous restored architecture of Brunswick when you charter a flight from DC.
- Jet Charters from Fort Lauderdale to Brunswick, GA – Make your trip from Fort Lauderdale to Brunswick, GA even quicker with a private jet charter flight.
- Private Jet Charter Flights from Chicago to Brunswick, GA – Swap out the harsh winters of the Windy City with the year-round sun of Brunswick.