Once the center of European trade and merchants, today a marker of Berry’s antiquity and religion, a private jet to Bourges, France will satisfy your curiosity for the region’s intense history.
From UNESCO World Heritage Sites to noble palaces commemorating the city’s past, the city has something for everyone.
Start your adventure in the Old Town of Bourges, a quaint strip of land that serves as a perfect spot to enjoy the charming ambiance of the city. The signature diamond-pattern timber houses on Rue Bourbonnoux create the enchanting and medieval atmosphere, while the quaint boutiques and bookshops make a stroll through these narrow streets worth your while.
Charter a private jet to Bourges and experience some of the country’s most extraordinary sites of reverence. Cathédrale St-Étienne, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, flaunts an amalgamation of Gothic and Romanesque architecture. The manicured verdant landscape contrasts the cool-toned exterior, while the interior designed stained glass leaves guests in absolute awe. The nave is home to one of the country’s oldest astronomical clocks, presented to King Charles VII, and is a beloved feature of the cathedral.
For a breath of fresh air, the foot of the cathedral is home to Jardin de l’Archevêché. This ornate garden is replete with globe-shaped lime trees, multicolored blossoms, and boxwood topiaries, trimmed to perfection. With the cathedral’s flying buttresses in the background, this makes for the perfect view to capture a beautiful memory.
One of the city’s highlights of mother nature, Marais de Bourges is an outdoor escape of over 300-acres. The marshes serve as an oasis for cyclists, fishing, picnics, and even urban gardening, with several delicious eateries on each end of the water channels.
View chasers can charter a private jet to Bourges and get a glimpse of the medieval monument’s crown from a birds-eye view. Globetrotters can ascend 400-steps to the apex of the Butter Tower of The Cathedral of Bourges for a rewarding panorama of the entire city, best enjoyed as the sun is setting.
As the city was once the center of trade between France and the Levant, it’s home to a stunning Gothic residence, built by Jacques Cœur, one of the city’s chief merchants. History enthusiasts can book a private flight to Bourges and explore Palais Jacques-Coeur, deemed one of the finest civic buildings from the 15th century.
Whether you’re looking to appreciate the Gothic gems of France, or venture through the town’s charming old-fashion scene, charter your next private jet to Bourges with evoJets. As the leader in private charter travel to European destinations, leave the hassle of flying private to us.
Private Jet Airports in Bourges, France
- Bourges Airport (LFLD / BOU) — Only a few miles from the city of Bourges, this is an ideal facility for all destinations ending in Bourges, France. With one FBO, your private travel needs are sure to be accommodated.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Bourges, France
- Private Jet from London to Bourges – Explore this quaint city in style when you jet to Bourges, France.
- Charter Flights from Rome to Bourges – Get a taste of nature's beauty throughout the stunning gardens of l’Archevêché.
- Jet Charters from Madrid to Bourges – A city for architecture enthusiasts, revel in all the Gothic structures abundant in Bourges.
- Private Jets from New York to Bourges – Escape the congestion and concrete jungle when you jet from New York to Bourges, France.