Boasting remarkable views above and below the surface of the sea, this Caribbean destination is an idyllic playground for those in need of a classic tropical nirvana. Get a fish-eye view of Earth’s enchanting azure waters or beach bum your days on the powdery sand of Bachelor’s shore. Adventure or relaxation, whatever your soul desires, is only a flight away when you charter a private jet to Bonaire with Evo.
The deep blue sea is a realm awaiting discovery and Bonaire National Marine Park offers a glimpse of over six thousand acres of underwater enchantment to explore. Unscathed mangroves, chromatically brilliant coral reefs, and a massive array of exotic marine life — there simply isn’t enough day time to marvel in it all.
With a private jet to Bonaire, you can treat yourself to a moment of serenity and seclusion by diverging from the tourist-trodded beaches with a day trip to Klein Bonaire. This uninhabited island is an oasis protected from modern development by the Bonaire National Marine Park. It is a testament to pristine and untouched natural beauty, boasting some of the clearest waters in the Caribbean for snorkelers and divers to experience.
For a smooth glide across the surface of the turquoise sea, Lac Bay provides world-class conditions for windsurfing. The calm waters, steady winds, and sultry sun are perfect for any kind of aquatic adventure, especially paddleboarding and kayaking. Charter a private jet to Bonaire and discover all there is to see under the sea.
Kralendijk, which translates to ‘coral reef’ in Dutch, is the capital of Bonaire and happens to be the life of the island’s party. Known for its array of pastel-colored colonial homes and cruise ships docked at the harbor, your private jet to Bonaire will land here. This quaint town is always buzzing with Caribbean history, culture, shopping, and best of all — the catch of the day.
No trip Bonaire is complete without a visit to one of the world’s four designated flamingo breeding grounds, Bonaire’s Pekelmeer Flamingo Sanctuary. Between January and July, over six thousand of these rosy locals flock to the shore to breed and then retreat to Venezuela for the rest of the year.
Private jets to Bonaire are in high demand, as the Caribbean Netherlands remains a prime tropical paradise. Whether you’re in need of a sunkissed tan or an underwater adventure, charter your next flight to Bonaire with Evo.
Private Jet Airports to Bonaire
- Flamingo International Airport (TNCB / BON) — Also known as Bonaire International, this airport is located in Kralendijk and is the largest facility in the Caribbean Netherlands.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Bonaire
- Private Jet from London to Bonaire – Ditch the harsh winters of London and treat yourself to a tropical Caribbean escape with evoJets.
- Charter Flights from New York to Bonaire – The concrete jungles of NYC are no match for the tropical jungles of Bonaire.
- Jet Charters from Fort Lauderdale to Bonaire – From one breezy shore to the next, charter your next private flight from Ft. Lauderdale to Bonaire with evoJets.
- Private Jet Charter Flights to Bonaire from Nassau – Two destinations made for lovers of the sea, Bonaire and Nassau are only one flight apart when you jet with Evo.