Once the center of the steel industry, today Birmingham, Alabama is a charming city boasting rich American antiquity at every corner. Charter a private jet to Birmingham and enjoy all that Alabama’s largest city has to offer. From outdoor mountain adventures, to prominent Civil Rights landmarks, this urban oasis has something for every kind of charter jet traveler.
Admirers of art can appreciate the wonders of The Birmingham Museum of Art, stocked with world-class collections and multi-cultured exhibits. The Asian art on display is considered the best in the Southeast, and the collection of Vietnamese ceramics is one of the greatest in the world. Also featuring a Kress collection of Renaissance and Baroque paintings, any art enthusiast will be delighted to stroll the halls of this museum.
Birmingham’s Civil Rights District is one of the most visited spots in the city and is an excellent way to truly understand the role Birmingham had during the fight for equality and justice for all. Explore the Sixteenth Street Church, Boutwell Auditorium, and Kelly Ingram Park with your own guided tour of each site.
With a private jet to Birmingham, automobile enthusiasts can experience the Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum. Founded by George Barber, a former Porsche collector and racer, this prestigious collection exemplifies his passion for cars and motorcycles. Featuring over 1,400 motorcycles, this is the world’s largest collection. With a 2.38-mile racetrack, a Porsche Driving School, and several rare Lotus race cars, Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum is a must-see for those jetting to Birmingham.
For those looking to embrace the outdoor life, Ruffner Mountain Nature Center is the place to be. Whether you’re hiking for breathtaking views of the landscape, or scoping out the abundant wildlife, you’re sure to be impressed by nature’s beauty in Birmingham. Red Mountain Park, once a massive mining site, now offers several mountain biking and hiking trails for thrill-seekers to brave.
In the midst of the hustle and bustle of downtown Birmingham, the Railroad Park is an ideal escape from the busy city life. An oasis of fresh air, greenery, and peace, visitors have 19-acres of space to savor. The Rail Trail provides joggers with almost a mile-long track and a beautiful view of the city.
Boasting a bit of adventure for every kind of traveler, charter your next private jet to Birmingham, AL with evoJets.
Private Jet Airports in Birmingham, Alabama
- Birmingham–Shuttlesworth International Airport (BHM / KBHM) — Conveniently located a few miles from downtown Birmingham, this is a civil-military airport serving the city and its surrounding metropolitan area. As the largest and busiest airport in Alabama, chartering a private jet to Birmingham with evoJets will allow you to avoid the chaos and congestion of commercial traffic.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Birmingham, AL
- Private Jet from Miami to Birmingham – From the tropics of Miami to the wonders of Birmingham, book your private jet to Alabama with evoJets.
- Charter Flights from Houston to Birmingham – Explore the nation's civil rights history and the abundant museums highlighting that era.
- Private Jet Charters from Atlanta to Birmingham – Escape Atlanta's busy city with a private charter to Birmingham, Alabama.
- Private Charters from Charlotte to Birmingham – Vintage car lovers can revel in the city's famous automobile motorsports museum.