A capital that is a true testament to the turbulent history that Serbia has evolved from, this is one of the oldest cities in Europe. This time capsule is a distinct fusion of old-town relics and contemporary nightlife. With tangible antiquity at every corner, party-yachts adorning the Danube and Sava, and a melting-pot of culture, charter your next private jet to Belgrade with Evo and experience the White City of Europe.
Located on a giant ridge where the Danube and Sava Rivers kiss is the Belgrade Fortress, also known as Kalemegdan. These cobblestone walls have witnessed over two-thousand years of conflict after being destroyed and rebuilt more than thirty times. Today it serves as a massive park and festival space, while still preserving its monumental figure of Serbian history.
One of the world’s largest Orthodox temples is erected in this city and makes its mark on the skyline of Belgrade. At nearly three hundred feet in height, The Church of Saint Sava is a significant site of reverence, as well as an architectural masterpiece. Clad in white granite and marble along with numerous water fountains gracing its entrance, this is Belgrade’s beating heart.
Museum enthusiasts can charter a private jet to Belgrade and immerse themselves in a plethora of institutions highlighting different segments of Serbian history. The Museum of Yugoslavia features art, photographs, and over 200,000 artifacts exhibiting the evolution of the region. Also on museum grounds is the marble mausoleum of the former president, Josip Broz Tito.
Another museum to explore commemorates the late futurist inventor and national Serbian hero, Nikola Tesla. Located in the city of Vračar, The Nikola Tesla Museum houses some of his greatest inventions and several of his personal belongings. From Tesla coils to lightbulb lightsabers, this physicist and engineer was a revolutionary of his time.
With a charter jet to Belgrade, you can spend the day raving on your own private cruise boat and then go straight into some of the city’s hottest nightclubs. Indulge in a glass of Rakija Šljivovica, or plum brandy, and cruise the waters of Danube and Sava with a panoramic view of Serbia’s capital.
History and modernity combine to create this beautiful European city, and with Evo, you can experience Serbia in style. Contact our charter specialists today for a quote on your next private flight to Belgrade with evoJets.
Private Jet Airports in Belgrade, Serbia
- Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport (LYBE / BEG) — This is Serbia’s largest and busiest airport and it is only eleven miles from the capital. With several FBOs, your private travel needs are sure to be accommodated.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Belgrade, Serbia
- Private Jet from London to Belgrade, Serbia – Cruise the clouds in style and explore one of Europe's oldest cities with Evo.
- Charter Flights from Paris to Belgrade – From Paris to Belgrade, simply choose an aircraft and leave the rest to us.
- Jet Charters from Zurich to Belgrade, Serbia – Ditch the endless lines and busy terminals and fly privately with the leaders of luxury travel, Evo.
- Private Jet Charter Flights to Belgrade, Serbia from Athens – Whether you're flying for adventure or business, contact Evo today for your next private flight to Belgrade.