A cozy capital with a homey and small-town vibe, Augusta, Maine peacefully stretches along the Kennebec River and is a prime destination for a relaxing getaway. With a private jet to Augusta, you can explore wide amounts of rich history, serene wonders of mother nature, and indulge in delicious Frutti di Mare. Home to a few antique superlatives, charter jet travelers to Augusta, ME can experience a quiet escape from reality.
History lovers have the chance to explore the nation’s oldest standing wooden fort, Old Fort Western. Perched along the river, this scenic attraction is a great opportunity to immerse yourself in bountiful American history while exploring the aged architecture. Exhibiting 300 years of New England history, museum enthusiasts will be thrilled to explore the life of Americans in the 18th century.
With a private jet charter to Augusta, Maine, you can peruse the 35-acre Capitol Park, a prime area to enjoy the brisk fresh air and embrace the green landscape. Built with a perfect view of the State House and its 180-foot dome that towers above it, visitors can walk to the Capitol Building and take a tour of the insides antique features and art.
Adventurers can take on the Kennebec River Rail Trail for a bike ride or hike of any level. Cruise along the river through 12.5 miles of beautiful greenery and enjoy nature’s wonders. The trail follows the river to the villages of Hollowell and Gardiner where locals find it to be a quiet escape from the bustles of reality.
No jet to Augusta is complete without indulging in some of the nation’s best seafood. Augusta offers lobster, fish, clam, and oyster brought right to your plate fresh out of the ocean. Maine is known for its heavenly lobster rolls, where you can easily melt at the taste of sweet chunks of lobster bathed in a fine dressing, topped with lemon and chives, and served on a soft bun. Foodies will have their oceanic cravings satiated with every kind of fresh seafood imaginable, right at their fingertips.
Augusta, Maine Private Jet Airports
- Augusta State Airport (AUG / KAUG) — Conveniently located only one nautical mile from Augusta’s central business district, this is a smaller and less congested airport to fly through when visiting Augusta. It offers FBO services for your private travel needs.
- Portland International Jetport (PWM / KPWM) — Located two miles west of Portland, this airport is convenient for those looking to enjoy both Portland and Augusta. The airport offers multiple FBOs and you’ll be sure to avoid the hassle and congestion of commercial flying with private travel via evoJets.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Augusta, ME
- Private Jet to Augusta from White Plains – With a private jet out of White Plains, you can enjoy nature's stunning work of art in Augusta Maine.
- Private Jets from Teterboro to Augusta – Soar above the hassle of long security lines and congested terminals with a private jet to Augusta, Maine.
- Charter Jets from Washington, DC to Augusta – Escape the busy city life with a private jet from D.C. to Augusta, Maine.
- Private Flights from Detroit to Augusta – Indulge in some of the nation's best seafood, especially lobster, with a private jet to Augusta.