A whimsical, fairytale French city, Annecy is nestled along Europe’s most pristine crystal lake. A private jet to Annecy, France will leave you nothing short of enchanted. Decked with some of nature’s most awe-inspiring features, grandiose architecture, and some of France’s greatest boulangeries — welcome to what’s also known as ‘The Venice of the Alps.’
A jewel to the historic Savoy region, a charter jet to Annecy is not complete without marveling at its eponymous pool of turquoise waters, Lac d’Annecy. Snow-capped mountain peaks grant a breathtaking backdrop, and the brightly-hued fauna and flora frame the crystal-clear waters. Whether you’re basking in the sublime landscape from your own swan boat or chartering a private vessel, Lac d’Annecy is only a fraction of the shimmering beauty to revel in, when you jet to Annecy.
Crowned la Venise des Alps for its picturesque canals that lace the city, museumgoers and architecture buffs can revel in the 12th-century Palais de l’Île. Transforming from a prison to a coin-minting plant to the residence of the Duke of Savoy, today this palace serves as a museum of regional architecture. Perfectly enclosed by Canal du Thiou, the structure also happens to be Annecy’s most photographed monument.
Those looking for breathtaking scenery need not look further—charter a private flight to Annecy to experience some of Europe’s most exquisite views. Château d’Annecy is one of the town’s most beloved pieces of architecture, bestowing the jet-set clientele with a magical hilltop view of the entire city. Once home to the counts of Geneva, today it displays a variety of exhibits, from regional history and contemporary art to medieval sculpture and Savoyard decor.
With a private jet to Annecy, you can send your taste buds on an adventure of their own. Home to delicious bakeries and ice-cream shops, the culinary talent is one-of-a-kind. Le glacier des Alps is a must-try, with over forty flavors of deliciousness, this ice cream shop is considered to be one of the best in France. Annecy is also known for its croziflette, cheese fondue, and arctic char, fresh from the waters of Lac d’Annecy.
Lovers can jet to Annecy for a magical escape, as the city is home to one of the most memorable sites for engagements and proposals, Pont des Amours. An arched bridge beneath a canopy of wooded trees spanning the crystal waters of Canal du Vassé, this is an idyllic setting that inspires countless romantic gestures and breathtaking wedding portraits.
Whether you’re looking to appreciate some of nature’s finest moments or explore the rich architecture that adorns the city, charter your private jet to Annecy, France with evoJets. As the leaders in luxury travel across Europe, leave the hassle of private charter to us.
Private Jet Airports in Annecy, France
- Annecy – Haute-Savoie – Mont Blanc Airport (LFLP / NCY) — Only a few miles from the city of Annecy, this facility specializes in business, civil, and leisure flights. It is between Meythet and Metz-Tessy, both communes of the Haute-Savoie department in the Rhone-Alpes region of France.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Annecy, France
- Private Jet from London to Annecy – Home to breathtaking architecture, explore the historic beauty of the Savoy when you charter a flight from London to Annecy with evoJets.
- Charter Flights from Rome to Annecy – Indulge in delicious and decadent sweets when you jet from Rome to Annecy, France.
- Jet Charters from Madrid to Annecy – Enjoy the loving and romantic aura of Pont des Amours with a private jet to Annecy from Madrid.
- Private Jets from New York to Annecy – Embrace all that nature has to offer when you jet from NYC to Annecy, France.