A city for history buffs, architect fanatics and foodies alike, charter a private jet to Amman and indulge in one of the most modern cities in the Middle East. Often a pit stop before reaching the Rose City of Petra, Amman is a fusion of old and new, blending 20th-century flavor with the antiquity of a lost Roman empire. Whether you’re looking to nourish your being with a dip into the Dead Sea, or satiate your cravings for authentic Middle Eastern cuisine, Amman is a city for every kind of charter jet traveler.
With a private jet to Amman, you’re only a drive away from the lowest point on Earth, the Dead Sea. A body of turquoise waters with salt crystals pulsating throughout, the Dead Sea is a magnet for elite travelers looking for an unrivaled salt bath, and mineral-rich mud experience. A haven for healing and a breath of fresh air, find yourself naturally floating on the surface, basking in the year-round balmy sun-rays.
History buffs will revel in the city’s highest hill, Jabal Al Qala’a, which is home to Bronze Age artifacts and structures. With pillars highlighting the remains of the Roman Temple of Hercules, and historic buildings focused on the Umayyad Palace, Amman prides itself on boasting antiquity exclusive to this region. Explore the high-vantage points of the Amman Citadel, and take in the stunning views of downtown. Charter a private jet to Amman, Jordan to see it for yourself.
For foodies, the culinary scene in Amman is a whirlwind of flavorful delights. Dive into local shawarma and falafel joints for a quick bite, or escape the city for a mountaintop patio for a five-course meal. From home-grown grape leaves and freshly baked pita bread, to creamy hummus and succulent slices of meat, prepare your appetite for a royal feast. After deplaning your private charter flight to Amman, embrace the local nightly indulgence, a cup of Arabic coffee, and a personal hookah.
With a private jet to Amman, you’ve entered a prime travel hub of the Middle East. This Jordanian city gives you access to a plethora of surrounding regions, such as Israel, Lebanon, and the Gulf. Amman is a prime destination for those looking to kick off an authentic Middle Eastern adventure. Charter a private flight to Amman, Jordan with evoJets, and let us take care of your travel needs.
Amman, Jordan Private Jet Airports
- Queen Alia International Airport (AMM / OJAI) — This is Jordan’s largest and main international airport, named after Queen Alia herself. With a new state-of-the-art terminal, the facility has received numerous prestigious awards. Offering multiple FBOs, your private travel needs will always be met.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Amman, Jordan
- Private Jets to Amman from London – Soar above the hassle of congested terminals and long security lines with a private jet from London to Amman, Jordan.
- Charter Flights to Amman from Paris – Charter a private jet to Amman, a prime travel hub for all your Middle Eastern travel.
- Charter Jets from Geneva to Amman – Dip into the healing waters of the Dead Sea and indulge in a mineral-rich mud bad with a private charter to Amman from Geneva.
- Private Flights to Amman from Dubai – What is typically an exhausting trip can be made swift and luxurious, with a private charter jet to Amman.