Smackdab in the middle of Louisiana, this city combines elements of southern hospitality with a touch of northern flare. From the vibrant hues of Mardi Gras to the verdant greenery of Kisatchie National Forest, you’ll be surrounded by history, art, culture, and some of nature’s finest creations. Boasting a serene, untouched landscape as well as a rich melting pot of worldly culture, a private charter flight to Alexandria lands you in the heart of all the action.
One of the nation’s wildest street parties erupts here every year, and millions crave to be in attendance. Mardi Gras, a kaleidoscopic carnival of good food, good drinks, and good times—grab your camera and prepare for a festival you may never forget. With a private jet to Alexandria, you’ll be front and center in an exhilarating fête, surrounded by chromatic beads, dazzling costumes, and heart-pounding live music.
For those looking for a more subtle and idyllic experience, book a private flight to Alexandria and bask in the grandeur that is the Kisatchie National Forest. Encompassing over 600,000 acres of preserved beauty, jetsetters can spend their days hiking, fishing, or hunting, and their evenings camping under the star-filled skies.
Equestrians have hit the jackpot as Alexandria is home to some of the state’s most impressive horseback riding trails. From Caroline Dormon Trail to The Gum Springs Horse Camp, pine canopies and wild prairie comb through the forest, providing riders with several different riding environments.
If horses aren’t your cup of tea, the city is home to a zoological garden that features over five hundred exotic animal species. With a private jet to Alexandria, you can explore the depths of the Alexandria Zoological Park. Globetrotters will come face-to-face with African lions, Indian blue peafowls, Chilean flamingos, black swans, and much more.
If you’re in the city and in need of an art-fix, the Alexandria Art Museum will do just that. Featuring a massive collection of work by internationally-acclaimed artists, the institution also hosts the annual Louisiana Dragon Boat Race during AlexRiverFete. An action-packed day on the water, this event is only part of the long list of festivals that take place in Alexandria.
No matter your purpose in the city, contact Evo to charter your next private jet to Alexandria, Louisiana, the leading service for all North American general aviation.
Private Jet Airports in Alexandria, Louisiana
- Alexandria International Airport (KAEX / AEX) — Conveniently located five miles from the city’s central business district, this airport serves helicopters, commercial flights, military, and general aviation.
- Esler International (KESF / ESF) — Specializing in general aviation, Esler Airfield is ten miles outside of downtown Alexandria. It serves as a public and military airport.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Alexandria, LA
- Private Jet from Houston to Alexandria – Celebrate Mardi Gras the right way when you fly from Houston to Alexandria with evoJets.
- Charter Flights from Scottsdale to Alexandria – Nature's finest moments can be best enjoyed in this idyllic Louisiana city.
- Private Jet Charter Flights from San Antonio to Alexandria – Your private travel with Evo is safe, speedy, and luxurious. Ditch the lines and busy terminals and fly private with evoJets.
- Jet Charters from Nassau to Alexandria – From the Caribbean tropics to the verdant forests, Alexandria has something for everyone.