Dubbed the Granite City, this powerhouse is nestled on the northeast coast of Scotland, between the Rivers Dee and Don. With a fortune thanks to the liquid gold discovered in the North Sea, this is the oil capital of Europe. Granite buildings contrast the verdant landscapes, captivating museums attract the masses, and schools of dolphins frolicking the harbor. Brush up on your Doric and charter your next private jet to Aberdeen, Scotland with Evo.
Perched along the city’s beloved harbor is the Aberdeen Maritime Museum, which is centered on a North Sea oil-production platform. It houses a collection of nautical art, interactive oil exhibits, and historic artifacts narrating how the city discovered its wealth.
Another treasure to the city is the Tolbooth Museum, an architectural masterpiece that can be admired before you even enter. As the city’s oldest building, it is a testament to Aberdeen’s medieval periods. Housing ancient prison cells and a massive guillotine, adrenaline chasers will be thrilled to know this is Scotland’s most haunted space. The building has been subject to several paranormal investigations over the years.
For those looking for a more serene day in the park, charter a private jet to Aberdeen and marvel in one of Europe’s largest indoor gardens, Duthie Park and David Welch Winter Gardens. Boasting a massive collection of rare fauna and flora from around the globe, there are over forty acres of exotic flowers to appreciate. Whether you’re here for Opera in the Park or a relaxing picnic, the peace and fresh air is simply divine.
Just outside of Aberdeen are endless roads into the rolling countryside, which are home to some of Scotland’s greatest fortifications. Craigievar Castle, a blush-colored beauty built with the Disney Castle in mind, is a sight not to be missed. Symbolizing wealth and authority, this seven-story mansion is the definition of Renaissance. With palaces that look like they came right out of a fairytale book, experience the life of royalty when you charter a private flight to Aberdeen.
A leader in private aviation across Europe, leave the hassle of flying to Evo. With a global network of aircraft and dedicated charter specialists to coordinate your private travel, book your next charter jet to Aberdeen with evoJets.
Private Jet Airports in Aberdeen, Scotland
- Aberdeen International Airport (EGPD / ABZ) — Conveniently located five miles from Aberdeen’s central business district, this is the main gateway to all Aberdeen flights. It also serves as the primary heliport for offshore North Sea oil and gas production.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Aberdeen, Scotland
- Private Jet from London to Aberdeen, Scotland – For a Scottish adventure of a lifetime, charter your next private flight to Aberdeen with evoJets.
- Charter Flights from Rome to Aberdeen – From Rome to Aberdeen, simply choose your aircraft and leave the rest to Evo.
- Jet Charters from Athens to Aberdeen, Scotland – Your private travel with Evo is safe, speedy, and luxurious. Ditch the lines and busy terminals and fly private with evoJets.
- Private Jet Charter Flights to Aberdeen, Scotland from Zurich – Sit back and relax as you cruise the clouds in style aboard one of our many luxury aircraft with Evo.