It’s hard to imagine a destination as fun and relaxing as the Bahamas. There are few better places for luxury travel, and even fewer with the character and beauty that the Bahamas provide. The Bahamas attract many travelers, especially in the fall and holiday months, when there are several exciting events that take place in the Bahamas including:
- Caribbean Muzik Festival – October 28th to 31st on Nassau Island
- Junkanoo Parade and Festival – December on Nassau and Abaco
- Bahamas International Film Festival – December 1st to the 12th on Nassau
Manyelitetravelersarriving via private jet come backto the Caribbean oasis year after year,a true testament to the islands’ ability to impress even the most discerning visitors. Travel to this beautiful islandwith opulence and comfort by booking a private jet charter to Bahamas offered by evoJets.
The Bahamas: Your Private Island Resort Location
It’s not what you do in the Bahamas, it’s where you stay. The islands offer variety of incredible resorts and hotels that are sure to impress. But if you’re looking for the truest in luxury accommodations, you may want to consider the following private island resorts in the Bahamas:
- Musha Cay – An exclusive private island resort with a 10,000 square foot manor, Musha Cay has been placed on many lists as the most luxurious private island resort in the entire world – not just the islands of the Bahamas.
- Kamalame Cay – The Villas in this private island are fully staffed with white sand beaches that are nothing short of exemplary. The entire island is 96 acres, with fishing, water sports, and spa treatments on hand.
- Fowl Cay – Start at the Seabreeze Villa, and fall asleep to the sounds of the ocean, or try Birdcage Villa and enjoy the practically 360 degree views. There is really no way to go wrong at Fowl Cay, and the service there is equally incredible.
Of course, you can also stay in the Suites at the Atlantis, the One and Only Ocean Club, and more. There are countless beautiful resorts with outstanding suites that will make your entire trip worthwhile.
Luxury Activities in the Bahamas
The Bahamas are probably best known for their beaches. You can start with the islands of Marsh Harbour, Bimini, and Eleuthera – beautiful white sand beaches that attract the most discerning of eyes and stand out from the beaches in the rest of the Caribbean.
The cuisine of the Bahamas is also exemplary. No short list can do The Bahamas justice, but you can start with Shannon Cove on Cat Island, Flying Fish at Freeport, Sip Sip on Harbour Island, and Pier 1 Bahamas Restaurant on Freeport.
Finally, engage yourself with some of the amazing activities. You can visit Blue Lagoon Island and interact with the dolphins, scuba and snorkel in nearly every island in the Bahamas, and, of course, enjoy some romantic tours with your partner, such as the Barefoot Sailing Sunset Champagne Cruise in Nassau.
The Bahamas is one of the most amazing vacation spots for the luxury traveler, and worth the experience for any visitor.