Like many luxuries that may seem too good to be true, private jet travel can generate a confusing mix of fact and fiction. Facts are easier to prove true, but here are some common myths and misconceptions which should not discourage you from investing in private jet travel, for they are false.
• Myth #1: You need to pay a premium in order to fly on premium, safety-rated aircraft. False
evoJets already uses third-party safety auditors ARG/US and Wyvern to certify all aircraft and crew prior to customer purchases.
• Myth #2: Jet owners have greater flexibility than charter fliers. False
With charter you can have the freedom to fly however, whenever, and wherever you want. Mix and match commercial and private jet travel when needed, fly the right plane for every trip, and enjoy significant savings with empty leg opportunities.
• Myth #3: You need to pay a premium for guaranteed availability. False
All fractional and jet card companies have more clients than they do planes and rely on charter to provide “guaranteed availability.”
• Myth #4: You need to ask for empty-leg pricing in order to get it. False
evoJets’ first course of action for all one-way trips is to source out any and all empty legs, cutting costs for charter companies and passengers alike.
• Myth #5: Larger companies use different aircraft than smaller ones. False
evoJets will work with your travel needs to find you the best jet for your trip amongst the multiple aircraft options, no matter the size of the company.
• Myth #6: Fractional aircraft ownership costs less in the long run than charter. False
Fractional ownership programs may require long term contracts or upfront purchases, which can become unnecessarily costly if you are unable to use the aircraft as planned or other complications occur. With private charter, you only pay for flights when you need them.
• Myth #7: Chartering a jet is only beneficial for business travel. False
Private jet charters generally offer greater comfort, privacy, convenience, and personal customer service than a typical commercial flight, no matter what your reason for traveling. And wherever you may be headed, you will likely also be able to bypass many agonizing long lines at the airport.
If you wish to charter a private jet with evojets, please call us on 877-970-5387 or Request a Quote for your preferred choice of private jet. For more information about evoJets, our founders and team, and private aviation topics, visit us on Twitter and Facebook !